Big Daddy is pretty much the most wonderful husband a girl like me could ever dream of having. He is so many of the things that I am not but that I very much need in my life. His birthday seems like a good time to acknowledge him for the wonderful husband, father and friend he is. Honey, I love you with all my heart. I know I don’t stop to say that to you nearly enough, and in my rushing around it might seem I don’t appreciate all the things you do for our family. I do appreciate you, more than you will ever know. In honor of your 38th Birthday, here are just 10 of the reasons I love you:
10. You keep everything in our house related to technology functioning and in working order.
9. You are 100% involved in being a father and in the day to day details of raising Little Miss
8. You stay calm when I’m freaking out and/or having a meltdown
7. You handle the finances.
6. 99.9% of the time you let me have my way.
5. You don’t give me a hard time about my exceedingly loud voice.
4. You’re not too proud, macho or cool to be silly and dorky.
3. You warm up my hands and feet when they’re ice cold with only a hint of a groan.
2. You forgive me when I’m wr.. wro.. wro... (this one’s hard) wrong.
1. You still hold my hand and tell me you love me.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment