Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Winding down after a very busy Thanksgiving Day. We had dinner with Big Daddy’s family this year and joined his oldest sister, her family and his parents for the afternoon. Little Miss had great fun hanging out with three of her cousins. The funny thing is her cousins are 16, 17 and 19 and she seemed perfectly comfortable as though she was hanging out with her peers! I keep saying I feel like I’m raising a teenager! I give a lot of credit to my nieces, they were so willing to play with her and keep her occupied and she really did have a good time. We had a very special invitation to have Thanksgiving dessert with Jackson and his family so after dinner with the family we headed over to their house for a short visit and some more pumpkin pie! Little Miss had even more fun getting to play with Jackson. We didn’t stay a long time, but it was nice way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment