Saturday, October 10, 2009

Staying in

It was a very chilly day today. It was in the 20's for the majority of the day and the news is saying that we broke several records for cold temperatures both last night and this morning. It was like 17 degrees this morning. Brrr! There wasn't any snow in our area which was kind of a bummer, but it was still the kind of day you want to stay inside. To keep us all from going too stir crazy we decided to make Halloween cookies. In the past making cookies has only held Little Miss' attention for a few minutes at best, but today she was full on into it and she stuck with it from beginning to end. She kept telling me, "You are the best mom ever and ever and ever!" Wouldn't it be nice if making cookies together was all it ever took for her think that for the rest of her life?


I love this picture. I don't know if she's
making cookies or selling electric mixers.
"I just love my GE mixer and you will too!"

Love her feet in the flour.
It's our secret ingredient.

It's a toss up who loves frosting more;
Little Miss or Big Daddy.

The finished product

1 comment:

  1. You guys are always doing such fun stuff. I definitely think she'll be saying you're the best Mom ever in the future. I would totally buy that mixer by the way.

    ReplyDelete