Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Circus

Today was the day of the Circus and as expected, Little Miss had a good time once she was there. Neither Big Daddy or I could remember if or when we had ever been to the Circus. There were definitely some pretty cool things to see. The Elephants were a big hit with Little Miss. Big Daddy liked the tigers (they were definitely a highlight!) and I liked seeing the acrobats get shot out of the cannon and walk the high wire. We also had our fill of popcorn, cotton candy and lemonade! As we were leaving Little Miss said, "I'm sad." When we asked her why she said "Because I want to go to the Circus again." If I'm completely bald the next time you see me, you'll know why.


 I'm not this coordinated!

Little Miss didn't love the cannons as much as Mommy Cakes

Talk about coordinated...

 Ferocious Tigers!

An elephant of her own (to add to the collection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment