Today was just a fantastic day all the way around. Little Miss spent the night with Grammy last night while Big Daddy and I went out with my cousin and her husband for some very enjoyable grown up time. Even though she was only gone overnight, by the time we got up this morning, we were ready to have her home. While it's nice to have a date night, it's strange in the house when she's not around. Once we were all back home we flipped on the game which I had been looking forward to all week. The Broncos and Cowboys are my two all time favorite teams! I love it when they play each other because I'm happy whoever wins! Denver is now 4 and 0 which is really cool. I have to admit, I had my doubts about this team at the beginning of the year, but so far they've been a blast to watch! While the game was on we dug out all of the Halloween decorations from the basement and spent the afternoon watching the game and decorating the house. It was so much fun. Everyone stayed in a good mood and the decorations just seemed to fall into the right spots with little effort or thought. I love, love, love to decorate the house for ALL the holidays. I even decorate for St. Patrick's Day, no joke. Little Miss really got into it and enjoyed digging everything out of the tubs and we even got Big Daddy into the action and had him set up the yard decorations. Bring on the Trick or Treaters!
Definitely a good witch.
Perfect Spot!
So excited! It was the cat
that made this such a hit.
Big Daddy hanging the super cool giant spider above
the front door. This is my favorite Halloween decoration!
No comments:
Post a Comment