So today Little Miss' school put on "A Day in the Life of a Preschooler." They invited parents to come in for a couple of hours and see what goes on during the day. As soon as I got there, Little Miss grabbed my hand and started asking all her friends, "Would you like to meet my mom?" I loved that she wanted to show me off! The first person she wanted me to meet was none other than Jacksonwiththeblondehair. He was a very friendly young man and polite too! He put out his hand to shake mine as we were introduced and struck up a conversation about his recent travels to Disneyland. He's a very likable kid and it's not hard to see why Little Miss has a crush on him. He and Little Miss hugged each other and posed for a picture for me, which I was delighted to get! My camera was a big hit and I let some of the kids take some pictures for me, which they loved and so did I. I struck up several conversations with different kids and got to do some painting and other art projects with Little Miss. She loved that I was there and her biggest concern was about when I was going to leave. At various times while I was there she would hug me and say, "I love you mom, you're the best mom ever!" Well, it's not tough when you have the best kid ever! :-)
The Infamous Jacksonwiththeblondehair
Little Miss and Mommy Cakes
Little Miss and Friends
I love that you have a blog now! Looks like you both had a really fun day. I read your last post and I am amazed at the similarities between Little Miss and Chiggie. We had the same issues when she was younger. It's funny to read, but I know at the time I wasn't always laughing. She does great now aside from the fact that her face is plastered to the window just before the after school bell rings and she bursts into tears if I'm not right there. I like to think we're just such great mom's that who wouldn't want to be around us all the time.
ReplyDelete