Friday, September 25, 2009

Cleaning, Cleaning and More Cleaning

Today was a long day of house work and not just the pick up and dust stuff off kind either. I scrubbed the bathrooms, changed the sheets, did all the laundry (including said sheets), cleaned out drawers and dusted in all the nooks and crannies of the furniture. I'd like to say I got the whole house clean, but sadly there is still more I could do. I'm exhausted! I feel good about what I accomplished though! I took a shower in my sparkling clean shower this afternoon and it felt great! There is something about using a clean shower or toilet that just makes me feel content. Clearly it doesn't take much to please me. Well some days anyway. :-) For dinner, Big Daddy made French toast with bacon and eggs which was delicious especially since I didn't have to make it! Little Miss loves having breakfast for dinner, it is her absolute favorite meal! After dinner we spent the better part of an hour playing hide and seek around the house. Little Miss doesn't quite get the concept yet, because she always gives herself away giggling or coming out of her hiding spot, which is pretty hysterical. She loves it just the same though. I think she actually prefers looking for us more than she likes hiding. She does come up with some darn good hiding spots though! Between the work and the play I should sleep darn good tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment